Maxpeak Ltd was established in the early 2006 by its owner Patrik Lagerstedt, who is renowned worldwide for his wealth of knowledge and expertise within the field of digital TV signals and meters.
Since its incorporation Maxpeak has invested heavily in developing a new generation of hand held digital signal strength meters which are unique in both their design and performance.
The meters have within a short span of time enjoyed a tremendous reception and sales success worldwide. We at Maxpeak see this as evidence that we have been able to deliver products that meets the installers/end users’ tough demands on functionality and quality.
Maxpeak operates from Greater London, UK and is continuously building an excellent network of highly respectable distributors world wide.
Maxpeak’s ambition is to establish itself as one of the most innovative companies within its field, that will continuously bring new solutions and products to the market meeting the ever growing demands from new technologies within TV/broadcasting and alike.
is an newly established leading edge sales and marketing company based in London, United Kingdom.
specialises in hand held test equipment for the broadcast and professional VSAT installation markets.
sells its products to recognised distributors in various countries along side with direct sales to the VSAT market.
- strengths lie in the ability to find innovative solutions to leading technology issue in the broadcast and VSAT sector. The company has to date developed 4 meters for use in these sectors
the wealth, experience, passion and leading expertise can be found in its director and founder Mr. Patrik Lagerstedt who has over ten years of working experience within this field.
To become the leading supplier of digital signal meters to the Broadcasting industry by the end of 2010 with regards to:
- Technical support and after sales service
- Innovative product development
Maxpeak’s signal meters feature:
- Easy to use (fool proof) tools for the installer of satellite, terrestrial and cable installations. No need for highly skilled personnel.
- Cost effective installations through competitive pricing.
- Time effective installations because of the easy handling and operation of the meter through its ‘touch wheel’.
- An interactive web-site from which specific transmission data can be obtained and downloaded directly into the meters hence securing high quality and accurate installation results